ST.RICHARD’S CHURCH, ATHERTON. In the next few weeks we are hoping to re-open St.Richard’s Church in Atherton, obviously when the present Lockdown is officially over and when the Church is given the go-ahead to re-open all the churches. Find out more
- The CBCEW has made a statement following the recent publication of the IICSA report into Child Sexual Abuse. Click on the link to read more.
- HCPT Christmas Cards - still available
- November Pious List - Most masses celebrated during November will be said for those whose names have been handed in for this year's Pious Lists.
- Synod 2020 – there is now an opportunity for people to respond to and discuss the proposals published. Zoom meetings will be offered for those who wish to take part. Please email the parish office if you wish to be included in this so our representative can send you the link to join the meeting via email. Dates for these meetings (approx. 30 mins each) will be given next week.
- Sacred Heart Club (Hindley Green) is now in lockdown for 28 days
- Food collection, St Margaret Clitherow – it seems to be a good idea that we begin our Advent collection, but early this year. I propose that we focus on supporting the local food banks, which will include the bank operating in St Gabriel’s school for the families in need there. Non perishable food such as tinned or dried food may be left at church or dropped off at Holy Family Presbytery from this week onwards.