Please refer to the individual Parish Newsletters for Mass and Service times.
The previous model of booking places with the parish office is being continued and bookings will be taken each week from Tuesday. Face masks will continue to be required to be worn unless medically exempt, and recent changes in government guidelines state that visors do not offer any protection unless worn with a face mask so face masks are what is stated to be worn in places of worship.
From 12th April
● Funerals with up to 30 attendees
● Weddings with up to 12 attendees
● Single household baptisms with proxy Godparents
No earlier than 17th May
● Funerals no change
● Weddings with up to 30 attendees
● Baptisms with up to 30 attendees
No earlier than 21st June
● Funeral and wedding restrictions lifted
● First Communions may take place in traditional way but likely to be limited by ongoing social distancing requirements.
With regard to singing in church, no advice has yet been given about a change in regulations already made.